Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Essence I Scream For Ice Cream! nail stickers


After very long time I bought nail stickers. I was buying them regularly when I started play with my nails but I stopped when I got better in nail art. Right now it is hard to find time for my nails, I'm happy when my nail polish is on...So to make them more interesting I often reach in my box with nail stickers. When I saw these in drugstore I picked them up immediately because they are fun summer addition. 


You can find good amount of stickers with cute summer phrases, ice cream, sun...Perfect addition to any manicure. I think they will look best with pastel colors so for first mani I choose Sally Hansen Go Bananas and it looks so cute!



Do you use nail stickers or you prefer free hand nail art?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...